Bun hair fashion, one of the most popular hairstyles ever, never gets old. Hair buns have hundreds of different models according to your chosen hairstyle and hair type. In addition, there are many types and methods of making hair buns, which are the most comfortable hairstyle that adapts to weddings, special occasions, school, work, sleep, cleaning, everywhere and every time in short. Hair buns are one of the most popular hairstyles in 2022 hair fashion. In this article for you, we will explain step by step how you can make the most fashionable bun models most easily with bun hair tutorial images.
10 Easy Bun Hair Tutorial
Hair bun models differ in the model you choose according to the outfit you wear and where you go, and they are both straightforward to make and one of the most comfortable hairstyles. It may take a few minutes on your first try to make these bun models, which are possible to be made on long and medium hair. However, you will notice that you can make all the hair buns in this article in just seconds. Perhaps the way to attract attention by adding a new style to yourself is to make a small change in your hairstyle. We explained the favorite and trendiest bun hair tutorial images of 2022 for you…
1. Elegant Bun Hair Tutorial
It is very simple to make this magnificent hair bun model, which you can choose for wedding ceremonies, special occasions, and formal dressing.
- Take a piece of hair from the very front of your hair, twist it around, and fasten it at the back of your head with a wire clip.
- Do the same for the other side of your hair. Attach this strand of hair under the place where you put the first piece of your hair.
- Continue to attach your hair to the front of your head from the back of your head, each time under the previous hair.
- After attaching the fourth hair section, tie your hair by wearing a rubber barrette at the end of the hair remaining on your neck. At the bottom, release a small piece of hair.
- Fix the part of the rubber buckle on your hair by bringing it to the part where the barrettes are attached. Thus, a bun image will begin to form.
- Continue to fasten other hair in front of your head to the back of your head with the help of hairpins
- Braid a small strand of hair that remains on your neck.
- Wrap your braided hair around your hair bun. So you will hide your hairpins completely, and your bun will be complete. If you wish, you can decorate your bun with a different hairpin.
2. A Special Bun Hair Tutorial
Curly and wavy hair types are the best to make this hair bun. If your hair is straight, you can get help from a curling iron and replicate this hair bun.
- Take two random pieces of your hair and pin them with a barrette at the back of your head.
- Take two thick hair from behind of your ears, let them wrap around themselves, and attach them to the backside of your neck.
- Wrap your hair behind your neck into a spiral shape.
- Twist this piece of hair into a hair bun and fasten it at the nape of the neck.
- You can attach a long hairpin to your hair to complete your bun.
3. Messy but Fashionable
This daily hair bun model is quite simple to make.
- Take two equal parts from the front of your hair and secure them at the back of your head with a wire clip.
- Twist and tie the part of your hair right behind.
- To give your hair a fluffy look, spread your hair a little with your hands.
- Twist your spiraled hair into a hair bun by twisting it around itself.
- Then twist the hair on both sides of your head around itself and wrap it around your bun. Your bun is ready.
4. Daily Hair Bun Tutorial
This hair bun model, which is also ideal for medium hair, is among the hairstyles suitable for everyday use.
- Make your hair curly or wavy with the help of a curling iron.
- Pin the two thick pieces from the top of your hair at the back of your head.
- Then pin the hair under your ears at the back of your head.
- Attach the remaining hair neatly to the area of your buckle.
- The part with your buckle will remain in the groove. You can get the perfect look by attaching a small buckle to this part.
5. A Gorgeous Bun
If you want to feel like a fairy girl, this hair bun is for you.
- Comb your hair well. Fluff a part at the very top of your hair. Run the hairpieces next to your temples over the fluffed hair. Secure your hair right next to your ears at the back of your head. So you will get a spiral image.
- Do the same for the other side of your head symmetrically. Then combine these two pieces of hair with the help of a hairpin.
- Tie the remaining hair in two ponytails.
- Then, fasten a hair bun sponge where your wire clip is.
- Twist your ponytail hair around and join them into a bun.
- You can hide your hairpins in your gorgeous bun with the help of an elegant hair clip.
6. Fluffy Bun
You need to take some care to make this hair bun model. When you manage to make this great-looking hairstyle, you will notice that all eyes are on you.
- After that, twist two pieces of hair, one at the front of your hair and the other a little further from the back, and secure it at the back of your head.
- Pass the other hairs that are visible in front of each other and fasten them behind your head with the help of wire clips.
- Twist the ends of the hair you have fixed at the back of your head in the form of a bun.
- With the help of bun clips, wrap your other hair around your bun, giving your bun a fluffy look.
- Add all your hair in a layered bun and your gorgeous bun will be ready. You can also get a more natural look by releasing small parts of your hair next to your face.
7. The Perfect One
You don’t need to put any effort into making this perfect hairstyle. This hair bun model, which you can do in two minutes in the morning, looks simply amazing.
- Fix two strands of hair at the back of your head with a wire clip so that it looks asymmetrical. Before fixing your hair, you can turn it around for a few turns with your hand.
- Then do the same thing for the hair behind your ears. Let your hair ends go through your bun and free from the bottom.
- Get a homogeneous look by wrapping your hair ends around your bun.
- Wrap the last piece of hair on your neck around your bun. Release a thin piece of hair on either side of your face. Here you are ready.
8. Look Like a Fairy
You will need long hair to make this hairstyle. Although it may seem difficult at first to make this hairstyle, which shows itself with shadow effects, especially on light hair, it is actually easy.
- Secure a piece of hair at the top of your hair and two pieces of hair behind your ears with a single hairpin at the back of your head.
- Tie the two thick pieces of hair close to your neck at the level of your wire buckle with the help of a rubber buckle.
- After that, divide the ponytail formed at the back of your head into two equal parts and knot these two parts into a bun.
- Wrap the ends of your hair outside of your bun around your bun. Step 5: Tie the remaining hair in a knot. Twist these two pieces of hair together in a spiral.
- Twist this piece of hair around your bun as well.
- Free the two pieces of hair at the front of your head. You can decorate your bun with the help of a nice-looking small pin.
9. Everyday Bun Hair Tutorial
You can easily apply this easy hair bun method to your hair every day.
- Take two pieces of your hair randomly and let them hold together with the help of a wire clip.
- Then you have to divide two thicker hairpieces and get a ponytail hair with the help of a scrunchie.
- Get a bun by wrapping your ponytail hair around itself.
- Wrap the two thick pieces of hair on the sides of your face around your bun. Take care to keep a piece of hair free from the front.
Here is your messy but very cool hair bun, ready in seconds!
10. Tidy Bun Tutorial
This is one of the hardest, but also most beautiful hair buns we have chosen. As you can apply it to your long straight hair, you can also try this bun by making a curling iron on your hair, as we see in the tutorial image.
- Separate the top layer of your hair with a barrette. Tie your bottom middle layer of hair with a rubber clip.
- With the help of a thick hairpin or a bun clip, include your hair at the bottom and top of your ponytail hair.
- Divide your ponytail hair into three equal parts. Wrap a piece of it around your clasp.
- Wrap the second part of your hair that you divided into three vertically in your bun.
- Twist the last piece of hair around your bun and tuck the ends of your hair into your bun with the help of small hairpins.